- date of birth : 15/8/1958
- place of birth : New Delhi [India]
- blood type : A
- height : 166cm
- weight : 68kg
- favorite : Yoga & Walking
- 1976年 India Taj Mahal Hotel joined
- 1980年 India Taj Palace Hotel employee movement and promotion to chef
- 1983年 Hong Kong executive chef of Indian restaurant Mayur
- 1985年 Japan executive chef of Indian restaurant Akubar
- 1998年 Open own restaurant Indian restaurant RAANi
I cooked meals for very important person when I belonged to Taj Palace Hotel.
- Prime Minister Indira Gandhi
- Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi
- President Giani Zail Singh
[ KAR BHALA HO BHALA ]
It is a proverb of the Hindi word. The meaning is " If you will do good for people, then you will get some happness, If you will do bad thing for people, then you will get some sadness." It's consequence of own deeds. I think I want to do good in my life as much as possible without expecting something in return. I believe God know everything even if nobody know my deeds.
I learned so much from my parents, and I am so grateful to them.
I respect so much my first master Shamlal-ji
I respect her so much. I think it was great work to helped a lot of people in spite of coming from foreign country. She teach me truth to her life though. People have different religion and the language. But relationship with person never change for their religion and the language. I want to become a person like mother Teresa.